What we are
- Create engaging and researched digital content on a daily basis for our property brands and digital publications : ORB, UPPL Home and UPPL Studio ;
- Grow a roster of writers, scientists and artists innovating across the businesses of the arts and sciences ;
- Brainstorm concepts, themes and campaigns with the design and leadership team ;
- Write copy for decks and pitches ;
- Develop and manage content programs ;
- Identify and liaison with key creative talent ;
- Review and edit written content submitted by our roster of collaborators ;
- Write dynamic and informed captions for our social media channels ;
- Maintain publishing calendars ;
- Write formal memos, internal documents and marketing collaterals ;
- Liaison and collaborate with our design and leadership team in a timely and efficient manner ;
- Liaison with clients, develop and maintain relationships with key industry contacts.
- Minimum three years experience in an agency, studio or related creative field ;
- Must have strong organizational skills and the ability to adapt to new conditions and special assignments ;
- Must have a proven capacity to meet editorial deadlines and work proactively without constant supervision ;
- Must have very good interpersonal and social skills ;
- Superior verbal and written communication skills in French and in English ;
- Must have a finger on the pulse of the cultural zeitgeist and public affairs ;
- Familiarity with journalism, editorial, digital marketing, literature, social media or communications discipline through past coursework, jobs, career path or personal experiences ;
- Knowledge of online content management platforms ;
- Knowledge of social media platforms ;
- Demonstrated creative and strategic thinking through projects, coursework, professional path or activities ;
- Must be time-efficient, independent and a good team player ;
- Knowledge of additional software (creative suites, work management), a plus.
- Job Title – Content Creator
- Type – Employment
- Salary – Competitive Package
- Career – Mid to Senior Level
- Location – Based in Montreal or worldwide — this is a remote job position. You will be working with a network of teammates across the internet as well as in interesting locales.
- Schedule – Monday to Thursday
We believe diversity enriches our endeavors and is essential to our company culture, the content we create, and the communities we serve and inform. We are committed to building a more inclusive workforce. We actively seek out and present diverse voices in our content and products.
- Competitive salary ;
- Flexibility ;
- Opportunities to evolve with the company ;
- Dynamic environment.